Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nannying it up and some updates

For a month now I have been nannying to amazing little girls. It a job that is so much more amazing than I ever thought it would be. It is days full of playing and laughing a lots and lots of play dough. I am not saying that it is always easy. There are hissy fits and sibling rivalry but it is all a learning experience. I love these two little girls so much already.

Because of nannying I am busy all the time. Get off work around 5 trying to be in bed by 10 and trying to have a social life.... which for me really means knitting a whole lot. I am totally ok with this is :)

Springer starts back up on the 17th and I am so excited to be working in theatre again.

On a much sadder note something that I have been dreading for about 7 years now happened. My best friend's dad passed away . For some reason I thought that since we knew it had been such a long time coming that it would be easier but it just isn't. The Donaldsons have been my second family my entire life. I know that he is not suffering anymore and that he is at peace and that makes me feel a little better, but it will all just take time.

Things are going in a good direction right now. And I am happy with they way things are :)

No comments: