Friday, July 29, 2011

Wait..... Done Dog Done????

Tomorrow officially ends my summer at The Springer Theatre Academy.

-how is it possible that 40 days have already come and gone?!

Let's start with Go,Dog.GO!
What an amazing experience!!There were times when it was hard but it was always oh so much fun. My A5's were so amazing and talented. This is a very hard show, and they took on the challenge with eagerness and did so amazing! After two weeks of shows, it was very hard to see it end. To watch Springer students who have been doing this since they were 5 years old have to say goodbye to being a Springer Student. I am not going to lie. When they gave each other their tributes I lost it. I am so glad that I got this opportunity.

After the show closed it was right back into TA mode. Although with it being the week of 7 presentations it wasn't like I had to much teaching to do. It was a lot of watching what they had been working on and getting to sit there in awe of their talent. A4 made me cry like a little girl and impressed me more than they will ever know. A3 also showed great talent and put on a really cute show.

Tomorrow night is banquet. I have been told I am going to cry my eyes out. It is a time to honor all the hard work the students have done this summer. I am so proud of all of the students I got to work with this summer and am just so sad to see it come to an end.


I don't know what I was expecting to get out of this summer. But the knowledge and experience that I gained will be something that I never forget.

No comments: